In this webinar, we will focus on early childhood programs—and explore how teachers and administrators can best support children in their language development and accelerate learning in the new school year. Samuel and Matthew, the directors of the Child Academy with years of experience in early years education, will share the best practices and tips of curriculum planning, reading program developing as well as working in partnership with parents to best supports children with all needs.
What will this session cover:
1. The Child Academy’s school journey.
2. How to establish the curriculum that supports language development in the early years
3. Promoting opportunities to support Vocabulary acquisition
4. Parents are key to children’s academic development – how can we support them?
5. Case sharing: integrating digital books with Language Arts and Literacy curriculum at the Child Academy